These are the steps you need to go through if you don’t use Blender and you want to use the terrain maps in your preferred tool.
- Check to see if the tool accepts .raw files. If it does, just upload as you normally would.
If not, you will need to convert it.
- First of all, download Blender.
- Open the .raw file in notepad, remove the file name (line 1) and save with a new name, so you know which is the modified file.
- Import into Blender and make sure the file has imported correctly.
- Export as your preferred file format.
- Load into your modelling tool of choice.
It’s pretty straightforward, the hardest part is picking your way through the Blender UI if you’re not used to it.Follow